Nights in Rodanthe

Adrienne (Diane Lane) told her daughter...
"But there's another kind of love, Amanda
One that gives you the courage to be better than you are, not less than you are
One that makes you feel that anything is possible
I want you to know what you could have that
I want you to hold out for it
I want you to know that you deserve it
You hear me?"
*sobs*
sigh...
Watched Nights in Rodanthe. Loved it. It's been awhile since the last time I saw a movie like this. I am a hopeless romantic. I love sappy love movies. hhaahhaa. I have always love Nicholas Sparks books (but havent read this one) and his books that made into films have always touched my heart and among my faves (The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Message in the Bottle). This one is no different. Predictable, but *sigh* hahah. Love Diane Lane too. She's beautiful, don't you think?

More info here.
Go watch it, have a cup of tea and curl up. Some tissues would help too ;P


Jan, i heard about this movie. love to see it one day. and yes, Diane Lane is beautiful.
ReplyDeletehehee let's watch together hani! :)
ReplyDelete